When it comes to hearing better, the most important step is choosing a center that can diagnose and treat your individual type of hearing loss. The experts at Hearing Specialists Hearing Professionals of Illinois have the tools, training and expertise to help.
Our board-certified audiologists will properly fit, tune and help you care for your hearing device with the most up-to-date technology available today and for years to come.
What We Offer
We want you to get quality, compassionate care for Hearing Loss. Our wide range of services include:
- Hearing exams
- Hearing aid fitting, counseling and programming
- New hearing aids and upgrades
- Cochlear implants
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Earmolds, swim molds and custom hearing protection
- Real Ear verification
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Amplified telephones and assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid cleaning and service checks
- Tinnitus assessments and treatment