The Pediatric Airway Center of Chicago was established more than 10 years ago to care for children with simple as well as complex Airway swallowing and voice disorders.
The center is based in our practice and patients are seen by our fellowship trained pediatric otolaryngologists.
A treatment plan is developed for each individual patient. Consultation with appropriate pediatric subspecialists is often provided to assist in the care of these patients.
Please contact our office through our main number to make an appointment for an evaluation in the Pediatric Airway Center Chicago.
Our physicians have written multiple medical articles and textbook chapters about disorders of the Pediatric Airway. Our physicians present lectures to local, national and international audiences about the diagnosis and treatment of Pediatric Airway Disorders (including severe Laryngotracheal / Subglottic Stenosis).
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Speech, Swallowing and Voice Therapists
- Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Intensive Care Specialists (Neonatal and Pediatric)
- Pediatric Pain Specialists
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric Sleep/Respiratory Specialists